Cabo Surf Hotel is located on "Playa Acapulquito", the best surfing beach in Los Cabos. The hotel is situated at kilometer #28 across from one of Los Cabos' newest golf clubs:"Querencia" and a mile away from "Palmilla Golf Course" .
"Playa Acapulquito" sand is made up of a beautiful beige color and the ocean water is crystal clear with light, blue-green tones. A reef brake forms waves that brake before reaching shore, making it a good surf spot and a safe place to swim. Watermen enjoy stand up paddling during the smaller wave months (mid November to mid March).
Driving Directions from the Airport:
- From Airport take access that merges (right) onto the main highway pointing South towards Cabo San Lucas
- Stay on the highway; you will go through San Jose del Cabo, a town about 10 minutes from the airport
- You will be getting close to the hotel when you see the Costa Azul Beach from your car on your left side
- After the curve of the Lookout Point, get ready to make a left turn at the next exit located just in front of the hotel's entrance
- Go in through the guarded gate.
View Larger Map