Welcome to Cabo Surf Hotel & Spa
We give thanks to those who supported us during the difficult times we lived during -and days after- Hurricane Odile. For those who were here, your hard work and positive energy pushed us forward. For those who later contacted us, thank you for your motivating messages. We are now back, better and stronger, not only are we almost fully recovered from external damages but as a team we are more together.
We hope you can visit us soon and see that just as God keeps giving us beautiful sunrises and fun ocean swells, if given the strength and the chance, we will keep giving our passion and evolution.
Thank you, deep from our hearts..
Cabo Surf Hotel
Cabo Surf Hotel & Spa is located on a pristine and golden sand beach with a beautiful ocean cove in the San Jose bay of Los Cabos, Baja California Sur. The beach is one of the top surfing beaches in Los Cabos. With long rides, it is the ideal spot for long boarders. We are located at the tourist corridor at Km 28, just 8 minutes from downtown San Jose del Cabo's shopping and dining zone, and 20 minutes from Cabo San Lucas nightlife.
A well-kept secret
The Cabo Surf Hotel & Spa is a boutique beach resort located on one of the most privileged beaches in Los Cabos: Acapulquito, also known as "Old Man's". The hotel was voted the 7th best kept secret, out of 21, from Elle Magazine, and was listed in Lucky Magazine as one of the editor's no-apologies splurges. Bridal Magazine published a whole article about a wedding we hosted.
The soothing sounds of rolling waves are heard all around the resort for our guests to enjoy.
The quaint 36 rooms, seafood restaurant (the 7 Seas), and day spa (Sea spa & salon), face an ocean cove and sandy beach with rock formations and light jade green waters.
The architecture resembles a California style beach house with white stucco walls, arches and red tile roofs. Luscious vegetation enhances gardens and surroundings. Well thought out decoration details and functionality ensure our guests get inspired throughout their stay. All rooms face the ocean with superb views.
Different types of accommodation are available.
- Garden Rooms, our standard hotel rooms, are available with a king or 2 double beds.
- Garden Lofts are spacious rooms with a king bed, kitchenette, sofa bed and hammock on the balcony.
- Ocean Rooms with a choice of king bed or 2 queen beds, kitchenette, sofa bed and Jacuzzi on the terrace or in the bathroom depending on availability. Villas are located oceanfront with a wide view of the beach.
- Junior Kings are smaller rooms with a king bed and kitchenette . They offer the same view as the Ocean Rooms.
- The Ocean Master is our unique and larger guestroom, designed in two sections. One with a king bed, bathroom and closet and the other with 2 queen beds, a kitchen, sofa sleeper, bathroom, closet, and Jacuzzi on the terrace.
- All Ocean Rooms have a great ocean view.
- The New Shore Rooms all face the ocean, with a choice of king bed or 2 queen beds, sink and fridge, Queen size sofa bed and Jacuzzi on the terrace (only Shore Doubles have Jacuzzi). Shore Rooms are located very close to the ocean.
All hotel accommodations include marble floors, cedar carpentry, palm thatch
on some balconies, duvet covers, comforters, L'Óccitane bath amenities, flat screen TV with prime channel programming, round table with chairs, mini fridge, wireless internet connection in the lobby lounges and some public areas.
One of our pools is conveniently located in the center of the resort facing the beach. Located on the pool deck is a heated Jacuzzi tub, for your enjoyment. It is great for relaxation after a grueling surf session or a daily workout. Another pool and a heated Jacuzzi is located at the end of the new Shore Room section of the hotel with more privacy and a magnificent angle of Palmilla bay.