Welcome to Cabo Surf Hotel & Spa
Hurricane Odile and October visits.
For our guests and friends who are considering visiting in October let us inform you the following. The hotel, spa and restaurant are operating satisfactorily.
We have water, electricity and telephone lines (ground, vonage and cellular). For the moment, internet wifi is available in the lobby area. Our beach and surf spot are fine with good wave days. Ocean water quality and its color are good. Temperature of water is 80°.
We will gratify our guests who support us by visiting in October by extending a 4th night complementary. The Cabo Surf family of 85 want to thank you for the countless emails expressing concern and good wishes.
Cabo Surf Hotel & Spa is located on a pristine and golden sand beach with a beautiful ocean cove in the San Jose bay of Los Cabos, Baja California Sur. The beach is one of the top surfing beaches in Los Cabos. With long rides, it is the ideal spot for long boarders. We are located at the tourist corridor at Km 28, just 8 minutes from downtown San Jose del Cabo's shopping and dining zone, and 20 minutes from Cabo San Lucas nightlife.
A well-kept secret
The Cabo Surf Hotel & Spa is a boutique beach resort located on one of the most privileged beaches in Los Cabos: Acapulquito, also known as "Old Man's". The hotel was voted the 7th best kept secret, out of 21, from Elle Magazine, and was listed in Lucky Magazine as one of the editor's no-apologies splurges. Bridal Magazine published a whole article about a wedding we hosted.
The soothing sounds of rolling waves are heard all around the resort for our guests to enjoy.
The quaint 36 rooms, seafood restaurant (the 7 Seas), and day spa (Sea spa & salon), face an ocean cove and sandy beach with rock formations and light jade green waters.
The architecture resembles a California style beach house with white stucco walls, arches and red tile roofs. Luscious vegetation enhances gardens and surroundings. Well thought out decoration details and functionality ensure our guests get inspired throughout their stay. All rooms face the ocean with superb views.
Different types of accommodation are available.
- Garden Rooms, our standard hotel rooms, are available with a king or 2 double beds.
- Garden Lofts are spacious rooms with a king bed, kitchenette, sofa bed and hammock on the balcony.
- Ocean Rooms with a choice of king bed or 2 queen beds, kitchenette, sofa bed and Jacuzzi on the terrace or in the bathroom depending on availability. Villas are located oceanfront with a wide view of the beach.
- Junior Kings are smaller rooms with a king bed and kitchenette . They offer the same view as the Ocean Rooms.
- The Ocean Master is our unique and larger guestroom, designed in two sections. One with a king bed, bathroom and closet and the other with 2 queen beds, a kitchen, sofa sleeper, bathroom, closet, and Jacuzzi on the terrace.
- All Ocean Rooms have a great ocean view.
- The New Shore Rooms all face the ocean, with a choice of king bed or 2 queen beds, sink and fridge, Queen size sofa bed and Jacuzzi on the terrace (only Shore Doubles have Jacuzzi). Shore Rooms are located very close to the ocean.
All hotel accommodations include marble floors, cedar carpentry, palm thatch
on some balconies, duvet covers, comforters, L'Óccitane bath amenities, flat screen TV with prime channel programming, round table with chairs, mini fridge, wireless internet connection in the lobby lounges and some public areas.
One of our pools is conveniently located in the center of the resort facing the beach. Located on the pool deck is a heated Jacuzzi tub, for your enjoyment. It is great for relaxation after a grueling surf session or a daily workout. Another pool and a heated Jacuzzi is located at the end of the new Shore Room section of the hotel with more privacy and a magnificent angle of Palmilla bay.